Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ummmmmmm........

Well, we can see how well that plan worked :)  It is now June and I posted for a whole 2 days!! 

I admit, I am a little disappointed in myself.  Was hoping that was the way back to healthy eating and continued exercise.  Gotta say though, I have been exercising on a regular basis, my team kicked butt on a work challenge.  My struggle continues to be the eating. 

I have made a change in my eating habits, I thought for the good (still do), but it's not working out the way I had planned.  I gave up meat.  Wish I could say I did it to save the animals, but honestly, I did it because I don't like meat anymore. (you thought I was going to say it was to lose weight)  I was hoping to see some pound droppage as a result, but what I have discovered is I am supplementing my lack of meat with chips, cookies, and candy (sour patch kids).  Not good!! 

But alas, summer is here!!  I ALWAYS do better in the summer months.  I exercise almost daily and enjoy it a lot more because I can work out in the morning.  I eat better because there is a better choice of fresh fruits and when it's hot out, I don't eat as much.  I expect to see some change for the better this summer. 

If not...ummmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment