Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day two...a little better...but not much

Here we are at day two of this plan of mine.  I have decided I am not going to post my weight, but I will do a daily record of up or down and by how much.  This morning my weight went down by .2.  Yesterday's eating was better, but not much.  Here it is:

Breakfast: Oatmeal with milk

Snack: Banana

Lunch: none...but I snacked again on M&M's and Mini Teddy Grahams and I think there might have even been some Nutter Butter mini's in there too. 

Dinner: one slice cheese pizza and two breadsticks.

As I said, not much better than the day before, BUT I did exercise yesterday.  I rode my bike for 30 minutes and upped my distance by one/tenth of a mile and also worked in the yard for about an hour.  Moved some mulch from one area of my yard to another.  I was sweating!!! 

Still raiding the cupboard.  Still trying to figure out why.  I think it's part habit, part boredom, and part this computer is housed right by the snack cupboard.  Wonder what would happen if I moved the computer away from the cupboard.  Gonna give it a try, see if it helps.  Ha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment